Daily Ad Brief
Daily Ad Brief features experts in the advertising industry as they share their experiences and knowledge on different topics. We create segments that highlight businesses, community leaders, health professionals, upcoming events, entertainment, awards in media. Daily Ad Brief’s mission is to keep it brief and share quick tips, trends and info in video form.
- Please respond to your invite to confirm your attendance for the segment. It will be sent through email and published on our Google Calendar
- Dress is business professional and related to your business type.
- If you have any questions, the office number is (904) 232-3001 or email email@example.com
About (or) Audience:
Daily Ad Brief integrates news and trends from thousands of digital and marketing companies globally. Daily Ad Brief’s video interviews feature trends in marketing, digital, programmatic, creative, PR and the great people behind them. DailyAdBrief.com is a one-stop, real-time source of all things marketing from top companies around the globe. Educate yourself with a variety of blog posts or interview segments, including Marketing & Beyond, Digital Champions, More 2 Media, and more.
Daily Ad Brief is a site dedicated to bringing the advertising industry news about relevant news, trends, and voices. The site is sponsored by Simpli.fi, a leading provider of workflow software and programmatic solutions to advertising agencies and other media buying organizations
Daily Ad Brief Demographics
Ages 25-54 Daily Ad Brief readers are up-and-coming business leaders who are interested in the latest news and trends around digital and media marketing. Active business owners Daily Ad Brief readers range from first-time business owners to established national brands seeking insight into marketing trends and needs. They are individuals and companies who wish to be ahead of the marketing curve and surpass their competition. Daily Ad Brief in the Growing Market In the past year alone, around 4.3 million business applications were filed. Daily Ad Brief readers understand the growing competition and seek to get ahead of the game with up-to-date insights and news from local to national brands.
- Address: 1611 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Street parking is available near the CFM building.
- The building is a cream color with blue CFM letters on the front.
- When you come to the front door, please ring the doorbell. The receptionist will let you in.
- Please DO NOT park behind the building to the right.